Touch Medical Media disseminates highly relevant and timely content contributed by prominent healthcare experts which is designed to maintain current awareness and stimulate discussion amongst medical professionals globally. This is achieved in both interactive digital media and print across four key therapy areas: endocrinology, neurology, oncology & haematology and ophthalmology. Please click on the above icons to go to the specialty websites for more information and free access to all our content.

Our portfolio of peer-reviewed journals publishes concise and digestible review articles and our websites provide complementary educational tools including news articles, interviews and instructional videos. These are all designed to keep busy healthcare professionals up-to-date with the latest developments in their field and serve as a key reference resource for the international medical community. Through this portfolio, Touch Medical Media aims to convey current best practice, to provide continuous education and to inform treatment decisions.

Our journals are bi-annual and comprise review articles, satellite symposia proceedings, case reports, practice guides, theoretical discussions and original research. At least 80% of the content from each edition is independent and is commissioned under the guidance of the journal’s editorial board. The remaining 20% is available for industry to support balanced, peer reviewed content highlighting specific treatments and therapeutic approaches. Comprehensive bibliographies for each article mean that all issues are informative and can be used as valuable reference tools.
© 2013 Touch Medical Media is the trading name of Touch Digital Media Ltd. All rights reserved. Headquarters: The White House, Mill Road, Goring On Thames, RG8 9DD.

Contact us: info@touchmedicalmedia.com
debugger