Audience Outreach (Marketing Manager)
About The Role
- Plan, create and implement campaigns to promote brand awareness and database growth for all our healthcare professional websites (B2C) as well as for our Touch Independent Medical Education and Touch Medical Communications businesses (B2B).
- Oversee the successful delivery of all education publicity campaigns
- Monitor and develop success metrics and report on KPIs
- Lead the development and implementation of marketing assets such as field sales tools and creation of whitepapers, case studies, market research with internal stakeholders
- Manage regular communications campaigns to all stakeholders
- Manage the day-to-day running of the Audience Outreach team
- Help identify and Implement improvements to the user-journey functionality of our websites
Experience and Skills:
- Proven experience as a Marketing Manager or similar role, ideally in an agency environment
- Ideally degree qualified in business/marketing related discipline (or equivalent experience)
- Proven track record of managing marketing campaigns on time and to budget
- Experience with leading a team and in line management
- Proven experience working cross-functionally and across multiple stakeholders
- Excellent writing, communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge of content management systems (CMS) and customer relationship management (CRM) tools
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager & Google Data Studio
- Broad working knowledge of digital marketing techniques, platforms and tools
- Understanding of marketing automation
- Remote working from home (must be UK based)
- Death in service
- Pension scheme
- EAP (Employee Assistance Programme)
- Vitality Private Healthcare (on completion of probationary period)
Opinion | Sustainability in a new world of remote working
Alex Noble, Outcome Analyst for Touch Medical Media looks at how we might maintaining an impactful commitment to climate and carbon action during COVID-19 and beyond.
Opinion | Mental health awareness in the workplace
As the world of work changes in unprecedented ways, with millions of people suddenly being forced into working from home when they least expected it, Barney Kent CEO of Touch Medical Media takes a look at the importance of mental health awareness in the workplace.
Announcing a new partnership with European Academy of Neurology
We’re delighted to announce an extension of our partnership with European Academy of Neurology (EAN), which will see touchNEUROLOGY, the leading neurology website published by Touch Medical Media, become official video partner for the upcoming congress.