Education Development Director
Education Development Director
Touch Independent Medical Education (tIME) are looking for an experienced sales/business development person to join the Education Development team. A dynamic and highly capable Education Development Director will help the Education Development Director (EDD) of IME to expand the touchIME business globally by leveraging existing relationships and new business opportunities. Key requirements are an ability to develop strong supporter relationships, a willingness to hunt for new opportunities, whilst demonstrating good business acumen both externally with supporters and with internal stake holders.Apply For This Role
About The Role
- Report directly into the Senior EDD of IME and develop new business.
- Sell touchIME activities to new and existing supporters to achieve an agreed target.
Business development to new and existing IME supporters:
- To achieve agreed sales target in 2021/22 reviewed monthly, quarterly and annually.
- Matching supporters’ specific needs with touchIME’s range of activities to maximise revenue potential.
- To achieve sales, at minimum, with 3 new supporters within the first 9 months.
- To accurately identify and target via telephone calls/VC/ face to face (when possible) meetings the key decision makers within a qualified company and speak knowledgeably and with enthusiasm regarding the touchIME unique services.
- Ensuring our CRM is updated regularly with new supporters, all sales opportunities, providing expected sales values, the probability of them closing, an estimated date for closing and summaries of any relevant conversations. The CRM system must be updated regularly and at a minimum of twice a week.
- Following an order, update CRM so that the finance team can invoice effectively and then work with relevant teams (scientific/ account etc) to ensure the offering is delivered.
- Identify new growth opportunities/revenue streams for touchIME.
- Identify opportunities for new products.
- Keep abreast on the industry landscape and feedback to Group Directors.
- Work professionally and cohesively with the internal teams i.e., medical directors, medical writers, and project managers.
- Keep up to date with current news affairs and topics related to industry to ensure an understanding of current industry trends, developments, and issues.
- Identify own developmental needs and work with management in putting appropriate development plans in place.
Experience and Skills:
- Proven business development experience.
- High standards in attention to detail.
- Proven organisational and planning abilities.
- Proactivity and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Exceptional presentation skills.
- Be available for travel when necessary.
- High achievement sales records.
- Team player.
- Holiday entitlement: 25 days plus bank holidays for full time employees (in England and Wales), your birthday day off and Touch bank holiday (additional day holiday for every year service up to 3 days)
- Generous commission structure
- Enhanced Pension Scheme
- Death in Service
- Optional Vitality Private Healthcare (upon completion of probationary period)
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Enhanced parental leave policies including maternity, paternity, and adoption.
- Flexi hours (with line manager approval)
- Compassionate ill health leave
- Wellbeing check-ins
- Working from Home Tax Relief