You will employ your own subject matter knowledge and experience in leading complex educational activities from a scientific perspective. Working closely with our Principal Medical Writers (both internal and freelance), Editors and clinical experts, you will ensure all materials are written to the highest scientific quality and meet key learning objectives that address unmet educational needs.Apply For This Role
About The Role
- Take overall responsibility for the development, review and approval of materials and activities across both traditional and digital formats
- Ensure all materials are of high quality, scientifically accurate, appropriate for use and target audience and adhere to industry guidelines
- Act as the lead point of contact on scientific matters for clients and clinical experts
- Act as the scientific expert for internal team and develop cross-functional relationships
- Maintain strong knowledge of relevant therapy areas, industry guidelines/regulations and best practices
- Contribute to business development activities including growing existing accounts and attending pitches.
Experience and Skills:
- Life science degree essential (Higher degree/PhD preferred)
- Strong knowledge of one or more of the following therapy areas: oncology, neurology, endocrinology, ophthalmology, respiratory and/or cardiology
- Strong medical/scientific writing experience ideally within an agency environment
- Experience within a broad range of multichannel medical education activities including traditional (e.g. slide decks, meeting materials) and digital (e.g. websites, webinars, video, infographic) formats
- Proven experience with line management and/or mentoring
- Experience working closely with clients and KOLs
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills
- Remote working from home (must be UK based)
- Death in service
- Pension scheme
- EAP (Employee Assistance Programme)
- Vitality Private Healthcare (on completion of probationary period)
Opinion | Sustainability in a new world of remote working
Alex Noble, Outcome Analyst for Touch Medical Media looks at how we might maintaining an impactful commitment to climate and carbon action during COVID-19 and beyond.
Opinion | Mental health awareness in the workplace
As the world of work changes in unprecedented ways, with millions of people suddenly being forced into working from home when they least expected it, Barney Kent CEO of Touch Medical Media takes a look at the importance of mental health awareness in the workplace.
Announcing a new partnership with European Academy of Neurology
We’re delighted to announce an extension of our partnership with European Academy of Neurology (EAN), which will see touchNEUROLOGY, the leading neurology website published by Touch Medical Media, become official video partner for the upcoming congress.