Medical Writers (all levels)
Could you be one of our next Medical Writers?
Members of our Medical & Editorial team enjoy a high degree of autonomy in their work, and as a core member of the team, you will be responsible for the editorial development of new business proposals and educational materials produced in both traditional (e.g. slide decks, meeting materials, supplements) and digital (e.g. websites, webinars, video, infographic) formats. You will employ your own subject matter knowledge and experience in leading complex educational activities from a scientific writing perspective.Apply For This Role
About The Role
- Creating and developing IME materials across both traditional and digital formats, on budget and to agreed timelines
- Ensuring your work is of high quality, scientifically accurate, appropriate for use and target audience and adheres to industry guidelines
- Acting as the lead point of contact on scientific matters internally and externally
- Building and maintaining key relationships with clients and clinical experts
- Providing editorial support and guidance as well as strategic input to assigned accounts
- Maintaining strong knowledge of relevant therapy areas, industry guidelines/regulations and best practices
- Contributing to business development activities as required
- Supporting and encouraging editorial team members
Experience and Skills:
- Life science degree essential (Higher degree/PhD preferred)
- 5+ years medical/scientific writing experience ideally within an agency environment
- Experience within a broad range of multichannel medical education activities including traditional (e.g. slide decks, meeting materials) and digital (e.g. websites, webinars, video, infographic) formats
- Ability to pick up new therapy areas quickly as required
- Previous line management and/or mentoring experience desirable
- Experience working closely with clients and KOLs
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills
- Exceptional communication skills (written and verbal)
- Remote working from home (must be UK based)
- Death in service
- Pension scheme
- EAP (Employee Assistance Programme)
- Vitality Private Healthcare (on completion of probationary period)
Opinion | Sustainability in a new world of remote working
Alex Noble, Outcome Analyst for Touch Medical Media looks at how we might maintaining an impactful commitment to climate and carbon action during COVID-19 and beyond.
Opinion | Mental health awareness in the workplace
As the world of work changes in unprecedented ways, with millions of people suddenly being forced into working from home when they least expected it, Barney Kent CEO of Touch Medical Media takes a look at the importance of mental health awareness in the workplace.
Announcing a new partnership with European Academy of Neurology
We’re delighted to announce an extension of our partnership with European Academy of Neurology (EAN), which will see touchNEUROLOGY, the leading neurology website published by Touch Medical Media, become official video partner for the upcoming congress.