Medical Writers (all levels)
Could you be one of our next Medical Writers?
Members of our Medical & Editorial team enjoy a high degree of autonomy in their work, and as a core member of the team, you will be responsible for the editorial development of new business proposals and educational materials produced in both traditional (e.g. slide decks, meeting materials, supplements) and digital (e.g. websites, webinars, video, infographic) formats. You will employ your own subject matter knowledge and experience in leading complex educational activities from a scientific writing perspective.Apply For This Role
About The Role
- Creating and developing IME materials across both traditional and digital formats, on budget and to agreed timelines
- Ensuring your work is of high quality, scientifically accurate, appropriate for use and target audience and adheres to industry guidelines
- Acting as the lead point of contact on scientific matters internally and externally
- Building and maintaining key relationships with clients and clinical experts
- Providing editorial support and guidance as well as strategic input to assigned accounts
- Maintaining strong knowledge of relevant therapy areas, industry guidelines/regulations and best practices
- Contributing to business development activities as required
- Supporting and encouraging editorial team members
Experience and Skills:
- Life science degree essential (Higher degree/PhD preferred)
- 5+ years medical/scientific writing experience ideally within an agency environment
- Experience within a broad range of multichannel medical education activities including traditional (e.g. slide decks, meeting materials) and digital (e.g. websites, webinars, video, infographic) formats
- Ability to pick up new therapy areas quickly as required
- Previous line management and/or mentoring experience desirable
- Experience working closely with clients and KOLs
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills
- Exceptional communication skills (written and verbal)
- Open door policy – Chat to anyone in the business at any time, including the Senior Management Team.
- Vitality Private Healthcare (upon successful completion of probationary period).
- Additional annual leave.
- Committee/Support Groups.
- Flexi hours
- Career progression opportunities
- Wellbeing check-ins
- Enhanced maternity, paternity, adoption and fertility packages.
- Working from home allowance.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Regular bonus reviews
- Compassionate leave
- Death in service
- Generous pension scheme
- Fully remote working
touchIMMUNOLOGY announces a new partnership with United European Gastroenterology (UEG)
touchIMMUNOLOGY is delighted to announce a new partnership with the United European Gastroenterology (UEG)
World Gynaecologic Oncology Day: #GOfor Action
touchONCOLOGY supports World Gynaecologic Oncology Day and its global effort to educate more people on the symptoms and treatments available for all gynaecological cancers.
Migraine Awareness Week 2022: More than headache
touchNEUROLOGY supports Migraine Awareness Week and its campaign to raise awareness for people living with migraines, their families and friends and to support fundraising for new treatments.