About the Role
Touch Medical Media Services (TMMS) are looking for an Operations Analyst to apply broad operational and technical knowledge to resolve business issues, enhance operational efficiency and ultimately improve the customer journey for our members and clients. This will include, but is not limited to, analysing data from our systems to identify issues and potential areas of concern, and working with the Operations Director to review and improve business processes. You should be comfortable working on and prioritising multiple projects and working as part of a wider team as well as independently where appropriate.
- Manage internal IT innovation projects including but not limited to:
- Supporting teams to move existing workflows to new CRM
- Understanding requirements of internal teams and providing suitable solutions
- Ensuring new processes are documented and training provided to end users
- Maintain relationships and oversee workflows between external IT providers and internal teams
- Working with internal teams and selected experts to design and implement routine maintenance (e.g. version upgrades to internal systems)
- Auditing compliance to key IT, security and data related policies
- Support digital operations team with process improvements related to software development lifecycle
- 5 years+ experience with qualifications in a technical field such as information technology or computer science; or experience in a technical role such as a business analyst, technical project manager, data analyst, etc.
- Organised, self-motivated, customer oriented and able to work independently as well as within a team
- A high attention to detail with an analytical approach to work and excellent problem-solving skills.
- A proven ability to prioritise and complete conflicting projects and business undertakings in a timely manner.
- Not being afraid to challenge the status quo while maintaining strong working relationships
- A high level of computer literacy and experience with a range of software (Microsoft Office, general CRM systems, etc.); expertise with Excel would be extremely beneficial.
- Open door policy – Chat to anyone in the business at any time, including the Senior Management Team.
- Vitality Private Healthcare (upon successful completion of probationary period).
- Bonus scheme
- Additional annual leave.
- Committee/Support Groups.
- Flexi hours
- Career progression opportunities
- Wellbeing check-ins
- Enhanced maternity, paternity, adoption and fertility packages.
- Working from home allowance.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Compassionate leave
- Death in service
- Generous pension scheme
- Fully remote working
Touch Medical Media is a certified Great Place to Work and is also named one of the Best Workplaces for Women and Best workplaces for Wellbeing