Principal Medical Writer
About The Role
- Serve as the lead scientific contact for your clinical experts and pharmaceutical clients
- Effectively lead the delivery of assigned activities
- Provide editorial support and guidance along with strategic input to supporter accounts.
- Proactively manage workload and assist with forecasting resource requirements.
- Maintain knowledge of relevant therapy areas, industry guidelines and best practices.
- Contribute to the development and delivery of new business proposals
- Work closely with the Head of Project Management and Senior Management team to proactively seek ways to improve efficiency or quality to achieve team goals.
Key attributes / skills / competencies
- Life science degree essential, higher degree (PhD) preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years’ industry experience, ideally in an agency environment.
- Experience of a broad range of medical education activities and ability to work across multiple projects at any one time.
- Proven line management and/or mentoring experience.
- Proven experience being on-site and client facing.
- Excellent scientific writing style.
- Open door policy – Chat to anyone in the business at any time, including the Senior Management Team.
- Vitality Private Healthcare (upon successful completion of probationary period).
- Additional annual leave.
- Committee/Support Groups.
- Flexi hours
- Career progression opportunities
- Wellbeing check-ins
- Enhanced maternity, paternity, adoption and fertility packages.
- Working from home allowance.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Regular bonus reviews
- Compassionate leave
- Death in service
- Generous pension scheme
- Fully remote working
touchIMMUNOLOGY announces a new partnership with United European Gastroenterology (UEG)
touchIMMUNOLOGY is delighted to announce a new partnership with the United European Gastroenterology (UEG)
World Gynaecologic Oncology Day: #GOfor Action
touchONCOLOGY supports World Gynaecologic Oncology Day and its global effort to educate more people on the symptoms and treatments available for all gynaecological cancers.
Migraine Awareness Week 2022: More than headache
touchNEUROLOGY supports Migraine Awareness Week and its campaign to raise awareness for people living with migraines, their families and friends and to support fundraising for new treatments.