Principal Medical Writer
About The Role
- Serve as the lead scientific contact for your clinical experts and pharmaceutical clients
- Effectively lead the delivery of assigned activities
- Provide editorial support and guidance along with strategic input to supporter accounts.
- Proactively manage workload and assist with forecasting resource requirements.
- Maintain knowledge of relevant therapy areas, industry guidelines and best practices.
- Contribute to the development and delivery of new business proposals
- Work closely with the Head of Project Management and Senior Management team to proactively seek ways to improve efficiency or quality to achieve team goals.
Key attributes / skills / competencies
- Life science degree essential, higher degree (PhD) preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years’ industry experience, ideally in an agency environment.
- Experience of a broad range of medical education activities and ability to work across multiple projects at any one time.
- Proven line management and/or mentoring experience.
- Proven experience being on-site and client facing.
- Excellent scientific writing style.
- Open door policy – Chat to anyone in the business at any time, including the Senior Management Team.
- Vitality Private Healthcare (upon successful completion of probationary period).
- Additional annual leave.
- Committee/Support Groups.
- Flexi hours
- Career progression opportunities
- Wellbeing check-ins
- Enhanced maternity, paternity, adoption and fertility packages.
- Working from home allowance.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Regular bonus reviews
- Compassionate leave
- Death in service
- Generous pension scheme
- Fully remote working
What is IME?
Have you ever wondered what Independent Medical Education (IME) is all about and how it works? Our Chief Scientific Officer, Alison Scott explains the key points…
Pride Month 2022: A Touch of Pride
Pride June 2022 marks 50 years of Pride, making this year’s celebration of the global LGBTQ+ community a noteworthy milestone.
International NASH Day: Stop NASH Now
touchENDOCRINOLOGY supports International NASH Day and its campaign message that we can ‘Stop NASH Now’.