Principal Medical Writer
About The Role
- Serve as the lead scientific contact for your clinical experts and pharmaceutical clients
- Effectively lead the delivery of assigned activities
- Provide editorial support and guidance along with strategic input to supporter accounts.
- Proactively manage workload and assist with forecasting resource requirements.
- Maintain knowledge of relevant therapy areas, industry guidelines and best practices.
- Contribute to the development and delivery of new business proposals
- Work closely with the Head of Project Management and Senior Management team to proactively seek ways to improve efficiency or quality to achieve team goals.
Key attributes / skills / competencies
- Life science degree essential, higher degree (PhD) preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years’ industry experience, ideally in an agency environment.
- Experience of a broad range of medical education activities and ability to work across multiple projects at any one time.
- Proven line management and/or mentoring experience.
- Proven experience being on-site and client facing.
- Excellent scientific writing style.
- Remote working from home (must be UK based)
- Death in service
- Pension scheme
- EAP (Employee Assistance Programme)
- Vitality Private Healthcare (on completion of probationary period)
Announcing our new partnership with AACVPR
touchRESPIRATORY and touchCARDIO announces a new partnership with American Association for Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation (AACVPR).
New Partnership with EUFOREA
Touch Medical Media is delighted to be partnering with European Forum for Research and Education in Allergy and Airway Diseases (EUFOREA)
Proud to celebrate PRIDE
At Touch Medical Media, diversity, equality, and inclusion are at the core of who we are.