Principal Medical Writer
About The Role
- Serve as the lead scientific contact for your clinical experts and pharmaceutical clients
- Effectively lead the delivery of assigned activities
- Provide editorial support and guidance along with strategic input to supporter accounts.
- Proactively manage workload and assist with forecasting resource requirements.
- Maintain knowledge of relevant therapy areas, industry guidelines and best practices.
- Contribute to the development and delivery of new business proposals
- Work closely with the Head of Project Management and Senior Management team to proactively seek ways to improve efficiency or quality to achieve team goals.
Key attributes / skills / competencies
- Life science degree essential, higher degree (PhD) preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years’ industry experience, ideally in an agency environment.
- Experience of a broad range of medical education activities and ability to work across multiple projects at any one time.
- Proven line management and/or mentoring experience.
- Proven experience being on-site and client facing.
- Excellent scientific writing style.
- Remote working from home (must be UK based)
- Death in service
- Pension scheme
- EAP (Employee Assistance Programme)
- Vitality Private Healthcare (on completion of probationary period)
Join us for World AIDS day!
Leading experts from around the world and discuss their perspectives with touchINFECTIOUS DISEASES
Video Partner at the Hybrid European Cancer Summit 2021
touchONCOLOGY is delighted to have been named the official Video Partner for European Cancer Summit 2021.
Supporting World Menopause Day
The purpose of the day is to raise awareness of the menopause and the support options available for improving health and wellbeing.